As a black thumb gardener I am here to say there is hope for you. You can do it. With a little magick and a lot of love, you can have the most beautiful garden on your block, despite your lack of green fingers.
Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Choose plants that are easy to care for. succulents and cacti are great options, as they don't require much water or attention. But its important to note that how they are cared for is specific. These guys don't require a lot of water but when you water them you want to make sure they are getting a good soaking so the water can reach the roots.
2. If you're growing herbs, choose varieties that are drought-tolerant. Rosemary, sage, and thyme are all great options that will survive even if you forget to water them occasionally.
3. Consider using container gardens. This way, you can control the amount of water and nutrients that your plants are getting, and you don't have to worry about weeds taking over.
4. Start small and have patience. Don't try to do too much at first. A few plants is all you need to get started. You can always add more later. Gardening takes time and effort, but it is so worth it in the end.
5. Make it a part of your daily routine. If you drink coffee every morning why not use that time to care for your plants. Give them a quick watering and check to see if they need anything else. This will help you develop a connection with your plants and make it more likely that you'll remember to care for them.
By following these tips, you can create a magickal garden that will thrive, despite your black thumb!
Share your garden in the comments or on the public community forum.