Ostara is a time of rebirth and new beginnings, a time to plant the seeds for what we want to grow in the coming year. It's a time to celebrate the light half of the year, and to give thanks for all that we have. Ostara is also a time for self-reflection, and for considering what goals we want to set for ourselves in the coming year.
If you're looking for a way to celebrate Ostara, here are 10 things you can do:
1. Spend time outdoors in nature, and connect with the energy of the season.
2. Make a springtime altar, and include symbols of rebirth and new beginnings such as eggs, flowers, and rabbits.
3. Plant seeds in your garden or in a pot, and watch them grow!
4. Spend time with friends and family, and enjoy each other's company.
5. Perform a ritual to honor Ostara, and set your intentions for the year ahead.
6. Read and learn about the history and mythology of Ostara.
7. Listen to music that invokes the energy of springtime, such as folk and acoustic music.
8. Make a list of things you're grateful for, and keep it somewhere you can refer to throughout the year.
9. Get outside and enjoy the warm weather, the blooming flowers, and the fresh spring air!
10. Take some time for yourself to relax and rejuvenate, and allow yourself to slow down and enjoy the moment.
Whatever you choose to do, Ostara is a time to celebrate life, growth, and new beginnings. May you have a joyful and enlightening celebration!