Welcome to another Witchy Activity Wednesday! Every week, we post a new witchy activity for you to try out. This can be anything from writing prompts and spells, to rituals and meditations. Our goal is to provide you with some fun and easy ways to stay connected to your spirituality, and to help you on your witchy journey.
This week's activity is all about self-care. We often forget to take care of ourselves, both physically and emotionally. This can lead to burnout, and can make it difficult to keep up with our witchy practices. So, this week, we want you to focus on taking care of yourself. Do something that makes you happy, and try to relax as much as possible. Your spirituality will thank you for it!
Self Care Activity:
1. Make a list of things that make you happy. These can be anything from taking a hot bath to watching your favorite TV show.
2. Pick one thing from your list and do it today. Make sure to really savor the experience and enjoy yourself!
3. Repeat this activity every day, or as often as you can. You deserve to treat yourself well!
Self Love Bath Ritual:
This relaxing bath ritual is perfect for some self-care. You can use any combination of herbs and essential oils that you like. Just make sure to add them to the tub before you get in, so that they have time to infuse the water.
-1 cup of Epsom salt
-1/4 cup of dried lavender
-1/4 cup of dried roses
-10 drops of lavender essential oil
-10 drops of rose essential oil
1. Draw a bath and add the Epsom salt. Stir to dissolve.
2. Add the dried herbs and essential oils. Stir again to combine.
3. Get in the tub and relax! Enjoy the soothing waters and let all your stress melt away.
4. When you're finished, drain the tub and step out feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
What are some of your favorite self-care activities? Let us know in the comments below!